At some point in our lives we get this urge to set ourselves a challenge to push beyond our personal boundaries and in some cases raise money for a worthwhile cause. Dependent on the individual, these challenges can vary from climbing an UK peak to completing an overseas high-altitude adventure, nevertheless each would be your own personal Everest.
Preparing for these challenges can bring on their own stresses like:
- Am I ready for the challenge?
- Will I achieve it or let myself and others down?
- Have I prepared correctly for the challenge?
- How do I even prepare for the challenge?
With our experience and knowledge let TrigPoint Adventures take away these stresses and provide you with a personalised programme that will help you to achieve your challenge. We will work with you to understand the challenge and your current experience and will put together a plan to bridge this gap including a fully guided Quality Mountain Day on a UK mountain. For example, the plan will include fitness, diet, terrain training, kit guidance and “top tips” to maximise success.
Prices start from £180 for an individual or small group (up to 4) training schedules including a fully guided Quality Mountain Day in the Brecon Beacons.
TrigPoint Adventures can also plan your charity event or challenge within the UK from a single peak to multiple peak challenges. We will discuss events that will minimise environmental impact and plan all your route(s). We will provide:
- advice on kit,
- fitness schedule,
- accommodation recommendations and
- on the day a fully qualified Mountain Leader(s) that will guide all members of your party safely throughout the event.
A single peak challenge could be any of the well-known peaks like Pen Y Fan, Snowdon, Scafell Pike, Kinder Scout, Cadair Idris, Ben Nevis etc, we will work with you to decide on the best peak for your challenge considering all factors.
Multiple peak challenges could be any of the well-known three peak challenges:
- Welsh 3 Peaks (Snowdon, Cadair Idris & Pen Y Fan),
- UK 3 peaks (Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike & Snowdon),
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks
- Or any number of peaks in one of the national parks used to make up a suitable challenge for your group or charity.
Again, we will work with you to decide the best option considering all factors.
Prices for a UK single peak challenge start from £240 (located in the Brecon Beacons) and a multiple peak challenge start from £720 (Welsh 3 Peaks).
Contact us with your thoughts and let us put together a plan that fits your requirements and budget.
TrigPoint adventures have planned a number of successful charity and personal challenges in Snowdonia, Brecon Beacons, Lake District and Scotland. In addition, we have provided a personal training plan(s) that enabled a person with Fibromyalgia to climb Pen y Fan and Snowdon!
Trigpoint hiking experience includes:
- England, Scotland and Wales
- Summiting Kilimanjaro & Toubkal
- Inca Trail & Annapurna Circuit
- Alps, Atlas, Himalayas & Carpathian Mountain Ranges
- France, Italy, USA, Romania, Iceland, Cuba, Nepal, Canada & South Africa